A leader doesn’t always have a fancy title like CEO, director or manager! A leader can be defined as a difference maker or someone who isn’t satisfied with status quo. Each year, the Nashville Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics takes time to celebrate and honor the accomplishments of both members and community leaders who make a difference in the lives of others.
We ask for your participation in the selection process. Nominate a NAND difference maker today!
We are accepting nominations for awards in these categories:
- Outstanding Dietitian
- Recognized Young Dietitian
- Emerging Dietetics Leader
- Outstanding Dietetic Educator
- Outstanding Dietetics Student Award
- Iris Award (Honoring a NON-TAND member that has contributed significantly throughout the year to the field of nutrition/dietetics in TN)
- NAND Scholarship
Please follow the link for more detailed information and be sure to email your nominations to NAND’s Awards Chair, Kristen Xiong at email@example.com no later than Wednesday, November 2nd!