Learn more about clinical support of blenderized diets for enteral patients at our upcoming dinner presentation.
Real Food Blends is hosting a free dinner and presentation about the clinical importance and positive benefits of a blended, real food diet for people with feeding tubes. The presentation, given by Melissa Blandford, MS, RD, CSO, LDN, Business Development Manager for Real Food Blends, also includes a free CEU credit. See the details below–
* All of the latest clinical research supporting blenderized enteral nutrition.
* Formula intolerance symptoms
* In depth review of the blended diets used in clinical research
* The importance of nutritional variety in enteral diets
* Taking a mealtime approach to tube feeding.
If you work with enteral patients this presentation will help identify why
some many patients and caregivers are now using an all natural diet.
6 pm – 7:30 pm January 29, 2019
Amerigo Italian Restaurant
1920 West End Ave
Nashville, TN 37203
For more questions and to RSVP: Please contact Melissa Blandford, MS, RD, CSO, LDN at Melissa@RealFoodBlends.com.