Learn more about clinical support of blenderized diets for enteral patients at our upcoming dinner presentation.
Real Food Blends is hosting a free dinner and presentation about the clinical importance and positive benefits of a blended, real food diet for people with feeding tubes. The presentation, given by Melissa Blandford, MS, RD, CSO, LDN, Business Development Manager for Real Food Blends, also includes a free CEU credit. See the details below–
* All of the latest clinical research supporting blenderized enteral nutrition.
* Formula intolerance symptoms
* In depth review of the blended diets used in clinical research
* The importance of nutritional variety in enteral diets
* Taking a mealtime approach to tube feeding.
If you work with enteral patients this presentation will help identify why
some many patients and caregivers are now using an all natural diet.
For more questions and to RSVP: Please contact Melissa Blandford, MS, RD, CSO, LDN at Melissa@RealFoodBlends.com.